Conveniently located Sydney budget accommodation, free secure undercover parking, free wireless internet, free foxtel cable and conveniently located near train stations and bus at door, fine cafes, supermarket, fast food restaurants and fine dining restaurants.
24 hours Reception
Reception open 24 hours on Friday and Saturdays.
Normal days, reception is open from 7 am to 11 pm from
Sunday to Thursday.
After office hours, please call us on +61 2 9062 5731 or 0410 113 288.
We offer early check-in and late check out options are available
upon request, subject to availability.
Facilities and Amenities
- Guest laundry room- coin-operated.
- Laundry powder can be purchased from the front desk
- Complimentary internet kiosk
- Printing available
Wine, beer, chocolates, snacks, drinks, instant noodles, and water
are available to purchase at the front desk.
Free undercover parking: 24-hour service
Marco Polo Motor Inn has undercover parking on
the ground and first floors and all parking facilities are secure.
You are welcome to leave your car here during your stay while you
explore the city.
Mini Coach or van parking available at the front building.
- 49 Ensuite units with a pleasant view from the rooftop, Inverter air-conditioned rooms where you can enjoy a restful night's sleep.
- Rooms range from a standard single bed, a queen bed, Twin beds, a queen with double bed, and family rooms for up 4 or 5 people.
Upon arrival, you will receive complimentary Wireless Broadband
Internet Access Voucher Codes.
Marco Polo Motor Inn is a conveniently located Sydney accommodation approximated 6-8 Kilometers near the
Sports and Entertainment
- Ian Thorpe Aquatic and Fitness Centre,
- Canterbury Olympic Ice Rink,
- Sydney Sabre Centre,
- Sydney Cricket Ground, Spotless Stadium
- Sydney Football Stadium - Allianz Stadium, Spotless Stadium,
- Sydney Olympic Park, Stadium Australia - A.N.Z Stadium, State Sports Centre, Athletic Centre, Aquatic Centre, Hockey Centre,
- Sydney Showground, Royal Easter Show, Homebush,
- Sydney Super Dome - Allphones Arena,
- Sydney Olympic Park Tennis Centre,
- Lambert-Park - Leichhardt,
- Leichhardt Park Aquatic Centre,
- Ashfield Aquatic Centre,
- North Sydney Oval,
- Sydney Entertainment Centre - Qantas Credit Union Arena.
- Petersham, Stanmore, Newtown, Enmore, Lewisham, Ashbury, Canterbury, Marrickville, St, Peter
- Homebush, Auburn, Strathfield, Concord, Croydon Park, Canada bay,
- Five Dock, Rozelle, Lilyfield, Ashfield, Haberfield, Leichhardt, Annandale, Camperdown, Annandale, Forest Lodge
- Darlington, Redfern, Alexandria, Erskineville, Macdonaldtown, Sydenham, Waterloo, Moore Park, Balmain, Darlinghurst, Paddington, Potts Point,
- Darling Harbour, Haymarket, Surry Hill, Central station, Pyrmont, Ultimo.
- Paddy's market, Chinatown, Luna Park, Sydney Show Boats,
- Darling Harbour, The Star Casino, Circular Quay, Opera House,
- Sydney Theatre, Enmore Theater,
- Kings cross, C.B.D, The Rocks, Opera House
- Bondi Beach, Manly Beach
- Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens,
- Sydney Fish Market, Sydney Aquarium,
- Sydney Tower / Sydney Tower Eye / 360 Bar / STB, Sydney pubs and bars
Sydney factory outlets, Shopping Centres and
- Ashfield Shopping Centre,
- Burwood Shopping Centre,
- Broadway Shopping Centre,
- DFO - Homebush,
- ASICS Factory Outlet - Birkenhead Point, and,
- Nike Factory Outlet, Auburn.
For Country Visitors,
Marco Polo Motor Inn is situated near major localities such as:
- The University of Sydney, The University of Sydney - Rozelle Campus
- Centenary Institute Medical Research Foundation,
- The Sydney Private Hospital, King George V Memorial Hospital for Mothers & Babies,
- Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Repatriation General Hospital, University Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Australian Technology Park,
- Qantas Flight Training Centre, RailCorp Training Center,
- Wentworth Park Greyhound Racing, Canterbury Park Racecourse, Royal Randwick Racecourse,
- along Parramatta Rd, near Old Canterbury rd, near Great Western Highway and City West links.
Marco Polo Motor Inn is a short walk (400 m) to Summer Hill
Take a short train ride to the City, Sydney tourist areas,
Sydney Airports or Sydney Olympic Park.
Alternatively, take another short walk to Sydney light rail -
Taverners Hill station. Enjoy a train ride to Central station,
Capitol Square, Paddy's Markets, Exhibition Centre, Convention,
Pyrmont Bay, The Star, John Street Square, Fish Market,
Wentworth Park, Glebe, Jubilee Park, Rozelle Bay, Lilyfield,
Leichhardt North, Hawthorne, Marion, Taverners Hill, Lewisham
West, Waratah Mills, Arlington, Dulwich Grove, Dulwich Hill.
You can catch a train, light rail or bus - leave the
car at the motel and avoid city traffic or city parking!